THIS HAS REFERENCE TO THE WRITTEN TEST HELD ON 24-11-2019 FOR VARIOUS TRADES NOTIFIED UNDER POST CODE 101 TO 111 OF ADVT. NO. BR/HR/APPR/2019-20 OF BR
THE POST CODE-WISE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED FOR THE 3rd ROUND OF ONLINE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
For more Govt job updates join with us : Click Here
In view of the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation, the document verification shall be conducted online. Shortlisted candidates are advised to send the self-attested scanned copies of their original documents through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 18.09.2020
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
A. LIST OF SCANNED COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT UNDER SELF ATTESTATION:
1. Copy of the Admit Card & Photograph (coloured in jpeg format).
Proof of Date of Birth:
2. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
3. Xth Pass & XIIth Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet issued by the respective Board/University
4. Final/Provisional Class XII /B Sc (PCM) /B Sc/ BA, B Com degree certificate / Final/ Provisional Diploma Certificate (indicating year of passing).
5. In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the marksheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the School/Poly-Technic/College/Institute/University from where the candidate pursued his / her class 12th / ITI (Fitter) / Graduation/Diploma Course, for document verification.
6. All the Mark Sheet (Semesters/Year wise) of Diploma/Degree issued by the respective
7. Copy of documents related to higher qualification being pursued
Caste / PwBD Certificate
8. Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates in the prescribed format (in Performa prescribed by Central Govt. & issued by Competent Authority)
9. For OBC candidates latest caste certificate in the format prescribed by Govt. of India which would, among other specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the sections (Creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the department of personnel and training, Govt. Of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and OM No. 36033/2/2013-Estt.(res) dated 30.09.2017.
10. EWS Certificate (wherever applicable) – candidates belonging to EWS category shall be required to submit an Income & Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority prescribed under point No. 5 of the Department of personnel & Training’s O.M No. 36036/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.
11. For PwBD candidates, disability certificate issued by competent authority as per the rights of persons with disabilities rules, 2017
12. For candidates shortlisted for Post Code 111: Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’- Skill certificate for training of less than 1 year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. in this regard.
13. Conversion Certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of Marks, if applicable from concerned university/institutes
14. Copy of Photo Identity Proof ( Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Passport/Aadhar Card etc)
15. Any other relevant documents in support of qualifications, experience, category, medical, age etc. as mentioned in our Advertisement No. BR/HR/APPR/2019-20
16. Duly filled-in and signed scanned copy of Annexure-A enclosed herewith
Important Dates :
Last Date : 18-09-2020
Important Links :
For Official Notification link : Click Here