Yahoo Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Yahoo – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Yahoo Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Yahoo is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pan India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Yahoo. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Yahoo etc.
Yahoo Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||BS in Computer Science|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
About the Team:
Yahoo is looking for DevOps engineers to join the Yahoo Big Data Production Engineering team. Yahoo is the birthplace of Hadoop and has the largest Hadoop install in the world. The server count has grown from a few hundred nodes, to over 40,000 in the past few years. We have over 400,000 cores that process nearly 300PB of data spread over 25 clusters running a mix of Hadoop, Storm, and Spark.
About the Role:
If you want to learn about Yahoo’s Big Data platform, manage a large scale system and assist with migration into the Cloud; this is the job for you. We are looking for experienced and motivated operations engineers to help build and enhance solutions to ensure the availability & reliability of the systems managed. If you have distributed systems background, love to solve complex and challenging problems, can work independently and want to participate in some of the most exciting open source projects, we want to hear from you!
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Maintain and support production systems and their associated infrastructure and tools.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the product and technical roadmap and manage impact to the operability of systems.
- Provide in-depth and timely solutions to complex technical issues, related to both site-up issues and product improvements.
- Maintain and improve the availability, performance, scalability and efficiency of the services by implementing monitoring, automation, redundancy, capacity and business-continuity planning.
- Participation in on-call pager rotation
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience, preferably at large scale
- Prior experience supporting 24×7, highly-available, systems
- Solid understanding of best practices around operations, software development, release engineering & continuous delivery.
- Expertise administering, supporting, debugging and tuning systems and technologies
- Hadoop/HBase/Storm architecture & infrastructure system administration.
- EMR, S3, EC2, EKS, IAAC, Cloud security, Serverless architectures
- Web servers & proxies, Apache, Squid, Trafficserver
- Performance management/capacity analysis and planning
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) administration and usage
- Running Infrastructure Automation Tools at scale (git, airflow, screwdriver, Jenkins)
- Red Hat/CentOS & Linux operating system internals
- Information security best practices: trust management, certificates
- TCP/IP networking & load-balancers
- Working in a production serving environment
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Yahoo Apply Link||Click Here|
Yahoo Recruitment Selection Process
Yahoo Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Yahoo Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Yahoo Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Yahoo is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Yahoo Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Yahoo i.e https://in.yahoo.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Yahoo Recruitment : Click Here
About Yahoo :
Yahoo! is an American web services provider headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and owned by Verizon Media. The original Yahoo! company was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995. Yahoo was one of the pioneers of the early Internet era in the 1990s.
It provides or provided a Web portal, search engine Yahoo! Search, and related services, including Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, fantasy sports, and its social media website. At its height it was one of the most popular sites in the United States. According to third-party web analytics providers Alexa and SimilarWeb, Yahoo was the most widely read news and media website – with over 7 billion views per month – ranking as the sixth-most-visited website globally in 2016