Xerox Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Xerox – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Xerox Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Xerox is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chandigarh,Haryana,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Xerox. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Xerox etc.
Xerox Recruitment – Information Details
|Quality Assurance Associate Analyst
|Permanent, Full Time
Description & Requirements:
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develops and implements total quality management (TQM) programs and initiatives
Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
Develops, implements, and leads key process improvement efforts and influences cross-functional efforts
Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high-quality services
Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization
Focuses on the factors such as resources, methods, and materials that will improve key activities of the organization
Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
Makes continual improvement of products, processes, and systems
All other duties as assigned.
- The Candidate should have good management and team handling skills.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of basic invoicing, validation, and related AP processes
- Should be familiar with Quality assurance methodologies and techniques
- Conducting training and refresher sessions as and when required including sharing Updates
- Should be able to handle a team of 30-40 Quality Analysts
- Should be able to share feedback with the team in a constructive manner
- Should be able to handle high pressures and act in a composed manner
- Possess good knowledge of Operational tools & control metrics.
- Able to effectively communicate with Clients & stakeholders.
- Able to Plan, implement & handle projects independently.
- Understand customer requirements & meet the deadlines as per the SLA
- Good Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Should be able to work in multiple shifts
- Responsible for making sure that teams deliver as per plan.
- Should be able to conduct internal as well as external calibration sessions if required
- Should be able to handle external calls when required
- Keeps track of the customer expectations/commitments, delivery roadmaps and accordingly assess the future needs of the team that impacts and supports delivery.
- Keeping track not to miss on the SLA.
- Understands and follows established quality standards and ensures that the team is delivering as per the required quality parameters.
- Analyzes and identifies process defects, and designs and implements improvements.
- Applies best practices and trains validation team as and when required on various projects. Makes sure that we deliver good results.
- Ensures that the attrition is within the acceptable limit. Foresees the attrition and develops mitigation & contingency plans proactively to eliminate or minimize any possible impact
- Mentors, coach, motivate and supervise Quality Analysts, Team Leads and guide them on new updates as and when required. Also responsible for people management.
- Provides suggestions and improvement ideas for the validation guide which is followed by the entire validation team.
- Makes sure that the Quality team performs and delivers good results.
- Graduate or Diploma Holders, Preferably B.Com
- To ensure adherence to service level agreement.
- Good communication skills – written and spoken English
Good To Have:
- Basic knowledge Global Financial Processes especially AP. Thorough Understanding of Invoices and Payment processes in B2B environment.
- Should have a previous experience as a Team Lead.
Apply Mode : Online
|Xerox Apply Link
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Xerox Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Xerox is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Xerox Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Xerox i.e https://www.xerox.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Xerox Recruitment : Click Here
About Xerox :
Xerox Holdings Corporation is an American corporation that sells print and digital document products and services in more than 160 countries. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (having moved from Stamford, Connecticut, in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010.As a large developed company, it is consistently placed in the list of Fortune 500 companies.