Xerox Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Xerox – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Xerox Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Xerox is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon,Haryana,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Xerox. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Xerox etc.
Xerox Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Transition Manager (Transition Program Management I)|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
About Xerox Holdings Corporation:
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Generally domestic scope/accountability
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that client solutions are implemented & the service solution that a client has bought is successfully transitioned and handed over.
- Accountable for delivering all elements of transition project to required timeframes, quality and budget.
- Supporting the pursuit of new business crafting transition & transformation plans as part of the proposal.
- Developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Interpreting internal/external business issues & recommending solutions/best practices
- Acting as a business leader accountable for financial success & client satisfaction throughout the transition program.
- Adherence to service implementation and delivery best practice, reviews & processes in line with governance guidance.
- Defining and ensuring appropriate resources to form delivery team for new service contracts.
- Working in partnership with pre-sales teams & service delivery teams.
- Developing and owning transition communication plan to ensure consistent understanding of transition progress vs. plan with all key stakeholders.
- Providing a focus on Service Level Agreement (SLA) definition & customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring information systems and structures to achieve SLA are in place.
- Providing expert problem management support to difficult implementation issues & ensuring root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Providing transition leadership and support for new business opportunities in pre-sales phases on large, complex and global deals at customer meetings, presentations, etc.
- Working closely with the bid/project, 3rd party & service delivery teams throughout the new business lifecycle and owning the project related issues associated with the introduction of the service until the formal point of handover to the Service Delivery team(s).
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Xerox Apply Link||Click Here|
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Xerox Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Xerox is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Xerox Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Xerox i.e https://www.xerox.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Xerox Recruitment : Click Here
About Xerox :
Xerox Holdings Corporation is an American corporation that sells print and digital document products and services in more than 160 countries. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (having moved from Stamford, Connecticut, in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010.As a large developed company, it is consistently placed in the list of Fortune 500 companies.