Western Digital Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Western Digital – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Western Digital Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Western Digital is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Western Digital. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Western Digital etc.
Western Digital Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Western Digital|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Fresher & Experienced|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Design, build and support platform for customer analytical needs using Java and/or Python as programming language
- Design, build and Support batch processing and streaming data pipelines
- Write and maintain extract, transform and load scripts (ETLs)
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to understand their analytics needs to build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Triage infrastructure issues and drive them to resolution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Proficient in computer science fundamentals, algorithms & data structures
- Proficient in programming languages like Java And/or Python
- Experience with Database Technologies (SQL/NoSQL) & Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Proficient in architect and designing batch processing and streaming data pipelines using Spark, Kafka
- Familiar with working in an agile software development framework with test driven development approaches
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|SAP Apply Link||Click Here|
Western Digital Recruitment Selection Process
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Western Digital Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Western Digital Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Western Digital Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Western Digital is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Western Digital Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Western Digital i.e https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/WesternDigital
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Western Digital Recruitment : Click Here
About Western Digital :
Western Digital is an American brand of Western Digital for flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid-state drives. It was acquired by Western Digital in 2016.
As of March 2019, Western Digital is the fourth-largest manufacturer of flash memory having declined from third-largest in 2014.
Western Digital was founded in 1988 by Eli Harari, Sanjay Mehrotra, and Jack Yuan, incorporated at the time as SunDisk. Western Digital co-founder Eli Harari developed the Floating Gate EEPROM which proved the practicality, reliability and endurance of semiconductor-based data storage.
In 1991 Western Digital produced the first flash based SSD in a 2.5-inch hard disk drive form factor for IBM with a 20 MB capacity priced at about $1000.
On May 10, 2000, the Toshiba Corporation of Japan and the Western Digital Corporation said that they would jointly form a new semiconductor company to produce advanced flash memory, primarily for digital cameras.
Western Digital was acquired by hard disk drive manufacturer Western Digital on May 12, 2016 in a US$19 billion deal.