Vodafone Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Vodafone – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Vodafone Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Vodafone is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,IND.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Vodafone. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone etc.
Vodafone Job – Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The Network Operations Engineer supports in the provision of provides monitoring, operation and management of efficient and effective networks services fulfilling the Vodafone Strategy and carries out administration activities. The Network Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in monitoring network nodes, executing event/incident management, configuration, escalation, release and deployment and 3rd party management activities, ensuring a high quality, reliable network service is available to our customers.Typically reports to the Network Operations Manager or Senior Network Operations Team Leader.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Runs administrative activities related to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solution plan;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards in line with business needs and requirements;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support collaboration between the team and Finance, BI and Technology groups, BI vendors, Systems Developers and contractors;
- Delivers assigned tasks in centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
- Business Partnering
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Vodafone Apply Link||Click Here|
Vodafone Job Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Vodafone Job
- First of all, visit official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Vodafone : Click Here
About Vodafone :
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vi™ Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.