VMware Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in VMware – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for VMware Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
VMware is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in VMware. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for VMware etc.
VMware Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
As an Air Watch Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support to VMware customers, using Air Watch solutions, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Essential Functions For VMware Jobs Recruitment:
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise
Requirements For VMware Jobs Recruitment:
- Windows Active Directory and Certificate Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; is able to explain technical topics in simple terms; is able to think quickly and react to client-impacting situations
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Strong understanding of specific mobile device platforms – any one of the following Mobile platforms (IOS, Windows and Android)
- Understanding of mobile device communication and web application structure
- Knowledge of current mobile device trends
- Understanding of Mail clients, share point, proxy servers
- Overall Work experience of 1 to 4 Years in Technical domain
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 shift environment
Desirable: VMware Jobs Recruitment
Basic understanding of some of the following technologies:
- MS-SQL, Mail Server – Added Advantage
- Wireless hardware, networks and respective components
- Client Server architecture
- Experience with server configuration a plus: Windows Server 2008 / 2003, Linux Forms (Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat, OpenSuse), Web server platforms (IIS, Apache)
- Exchange 2010/2013/O365 or Google apps for business
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in providing voice based Technical Support is a key requirement.
- Experience of working with global customers is an asset
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|VMware Apply Link||Click Here|
VMware Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
VMware Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for VMware Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the VMware is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply VMware Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of VMware i.e https://www.vmware.com/in.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for VMware Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About VMware :
VMware, Inc. is an information technology (IT) company. The Company is engaged in development and application of virtualization technologies with x86 server-based computing, separating application software from the underlying hardware. The Company offers various products, which allow organizations to manage IT resources across private clouds and multi-cloud, multi-device environments by leveraging synergies across three product categories: Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), Hybrid Cloud Computing and End-User Computing (EUC). The SDDC is designed to transform and modernize the data center into an on-demand service that addresses application requirements by abstracting, pooling and automating the services that are required from the underlying hardware. The Company provides many storage and availability products to offer data storage and protection options to all applications running on the vSphere platform. Its wholly owned subsidiary include Pivotal Software Inc.