Verizon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Hiring – Information Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
When you join Verizon:
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll be doing…
- Creating test frameworks to reduce regressions and improve our development practices.
- Building and leading implement workflows for source code management and any other upcoming initiatives.
- Monitoring the workflows, debugging the issues, and advising/implementing any necessary infrastructure/service scaling changes.
- Working to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve user experience.
- Owning maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project lifecycle pre and post-go-live.
- Providing technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Evaluating and applying the adoption of new technologies and tools within the DevOps team and across the organization to provide productivity, efficiency, and scalability benefits.
- Collaborating and sharing technical and business knowledge with members of the DevOps Team and wider organization.
- Serving as an agent of constant improvement within the development and across the organization.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
Where you’ll be working:
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Experience using monitoring tools and knowledge of metrics, KPIs, and tracking used to monitor application performance.
- Knowledge of GitLab, branching, and code management.
- Knowledge of Java applications and troubleshooting application issues.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins).
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes, Ansible, and other industry-standard configuration/infra management tools.
- Knowledge of build and packaging systems testing frameworks.
- Experience of full-stack development projects to building dashboards with end-to-end automation.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Strong Python scripting skills with a solid background in using/writing JSON/REST APIs.
- Fluency in using MySQL or equivalent NoSQL database.
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of development best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Hands-on experience with Agile Tools – Atlassian Agile Project Management Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Test Management).
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Hiring Selection Process
Verizon Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Verizon Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Verizon : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.