Unisys Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Unisys – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Unisys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Unisys is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in BANGALORE, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Unisys. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Unisys etc.
Unisys Recruitment – Details
|Role||ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||BANGALORE, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Who we are:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
The Analyst is expected to:
- Lead development of Configuration Design Documents (CDD) that enable service delivery per SOW parameters, within the boundaries of Unisys standards, and the capabilities of the standard Unisys toolset – Primarily on ServiceNow.
- Analyzes agreed solution, contract, SOW
- Conducts client requirement workshops to gather client-specific needs, Conducts rapid-prototyping workshops in select subject areas
- Creatively applies deep knowledge of the range of standard technical capabilities to design specific effective/efficient client configuration.
- For non-standard solutions, build functional requirements definition and use cases as input into customization requests
- Coordinate the involvement of other subject matter experts for areas such as Unisys Customer Portal, B2B integrations, Architecture and Engineering
- Document definitive designs requirements, stories in sufficient detail for execution by the technical implementations team
- Drive and assist the account team to obtain consensus and signoff of specified data and agreement to the design
- Through transition, until steady state is achieved, provide support on the accuracy and integrity of the design and data collected. Support is provided to Technical Implementations team, UAT Testers, Training and Operations.
- Identify opportunities to streamline the design process by participating in Lessons Learned exercises or reviews
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience consulting and designing implementations of ServiceNow suite for multiple enterprises, including specifically Incident Management, Change
- Management, Service Request Management, Service Level Management, Asset & Configuration and CMDB.
- Minimum 4 years of experience ITIL process and/or operational support in the areas of Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change, Asset & Configuration, Service Level and/or Service Request Management
More than 4 successful customer/client implementations that included multiple core ITIL processes
- Experience extending Service Now applications with customizations and added functionality while maintaining the integrity of the applications. Experience with full lifecycle development for customizations including – Design, Development, Test, Migration and Documentation of the custom work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supporting customer consulting for people/process/technology
- ServiceNow admin certification
- ITIL Foundation certification
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Unisys Apply Link||Click Here|
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Unisys Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Unisys is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Unisys Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Unisys i.e https://www.unisys.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Unisys Recruitment : Click Here
About Unisys :
Unisys is built on over 145 years of game-changing innovation. Along the way, we feel we’ve made the world a better place by bringing technological innovation to businesses and governments around the world. Our company has evolved and adapted over time, but our passion for innovation and for helping our clients succeed has remained constant.
Our Mission is to build high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments, and our track record of success is second to none. Our solutions consistently deliver the significant, measurable results that matter most to our clients. Better still, we build security into the solutions themselves.
What drives us to excel with such passion and purpose? It’s simple: grounded in our Core Beliefs of curiosity, creativity, client-centricity and integrity, our Vision is to enhance peoples’ lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.