Textron Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Textron – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Textron Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Textron is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India.
so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Textron. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Textron etc.
Textron Recruitment – Details
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best-known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $12 billion, and approximately 33,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A., Textron is ranked 236 on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses. For more information, please visit www.textron.com
Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve our customers around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. For more information, please visit www.textron.in
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- This will be an individual contributor position and the incumbent will be part of development team who deliver an end-to-end business solution which adheres to the business requirements
- Design system specifications and interfaces for cross platform interacting components
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems
- Seek and devise alternative courses of actions and solicit feedback for professional development
- Collaborate with other technical experts to discuss and decide the most plausible approach to business problem and devise the solution for the same
- Exploring new functionality to resolve user issues and enhance user productivity and experience
- Working with the software vendor’s support team to analyze and deploy vendor solutions to our problems
- Providing On-Call and urgent issue support as required
- Expertise in design and development that includes Azure/AWS infrastructure including compute, storage, networking, virtual machines etc.,
- Hands-on experience with Web Development using Angular, .Net/C#
- Comfortable with Scripting – Python/Powershell
- Knowledge on how to work on Data Engineering, ETL Process – with tools like Azure Synapse, Azure DataBricks, ADF, ADLS, Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge on building dashboards/visualization using PowerBI/Web Technologies
- Knowledge on SOAR Technology – Cortex, Swimlane, Phantom (Automation)
- Comfortable in using Devops – CI/CD, Azure Boards, Azure Repos/GIT
- Comfortable with Big Data environment and experience with Apache Spark or Apache Beam or Apache Flume is a plus
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Certifications related to Cyber Security is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands and learn many new skills on the job
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills and deliver on commitments
- Ability to think through various business issues and come up with solid design solutions that will stand the test of time.
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must.
- Quickly grasps new concepts when faced with unfamiliar tasks and able to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an environment of ambiguity, maintaining effectiveness in times of shifting priorities and changing business requirements
- Must have very good communication / interpersonal skills with the Business Partners to define business requirements
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Textron Apply Link||Click Here|
Textron Recruitment Selection Process
Textron Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Textron Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Textron Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Textron is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Textron Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Textron i.e https://www.textron.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Textron Recruitment : Click Here
About Textron :
Textron India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) (“Textron”). Textron is one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies with its business organised within five segments: Bell, Textron Aviation, Textron Systems, Industrial and Finance.
Textron India Private Limited (“TIPL”),which was set up in 2004 with its registered office at Bangalore, is engaged in undertaking engineering design and support services including drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modelling, finite element analysis, sourcing, marketing, and other related activities and services, for Textron’s business units. TIPL has been registered as a unit under the Special Economic Zone Scheme of the Government of India. Under the agreement for provision of services, the software or hardware designed, developed, amended or modified are the properties of Textron and such ownership does not vest with TIPL. TIPL also provides information technology (“IT”) and marketing support services to Textron’s businesses.