Siemens Jobs Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Siemens – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Siemens Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Siemens is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Siemens. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Siemens, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Siemens Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Siemens Jobs Openings Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited|
|Designation||Test Automation Developer|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – Siemens Jobs Openings
- Design, implement and enhance the automation test framework.
- Understand the requirements and develop automation tests using C# .Net.
- Adhere to software development process.
- Execute the test cases and report the results regularly.
- Interacting with all stakeholders and share reports and defects.
- Guiding the team members on automation.
- Ensure traceability of test automation.
- Automate safety nets and ensure quality product is delivered
- BE / B. Tech, Computer science
- Overall 2-4 years of experience in software development.
Must Have’s For Siemens Jobs Openings:
- C#.Net, OOPs
- Testing life cycle and test levels.
- Medical Imagining domain
- Clinical Workflows
- Good communication skill
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Result oriented
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Siemens Apply Link||Click Here|
Siemens Jobs Openings Selection Process
Siemens Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Jobs Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Siemens is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Siemens Jobs Openings
- First of all, visit official website of Siemens i.e https://www.siemens.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Siemens Jobs Openings: Click Here
About Siemens :
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.