Microsoft Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Microsoft is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Microsoft. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Microsoft Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. and targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Microsoft Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Site Reliability Engineer II|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 17 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
- Act as subject matter expert for configuring, troubleshooting, and monitoring Azure Database/Managed Instance services.
- Identify opportunities and implement automation to resolve and reduce live-site incidents.
- Design and implement solutions to improve service health, manageability, reliability, and telemetry.
- Design and implement diagnostics infrastructure to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Own, triage, investigate, and resolve service issues with emphasis on broad communications, learning, and teaching throughout the process.
- Author and maintain functional and technical documentation. Define and maintain process and procedures to run enterprise service.
- Interact with customers as result of escalation from support for issues including performance and availability.
- Mentor, develop and deliver training.
- Ability to meet on-call responsibilities periodically.
- 3+ years of software development or SQL product support experience.
- 3+ years of using debugging tools such as Windbg, Visual Studio and Xperf to debug user dumps or live applications.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in SQL Server/Azure SQL Database with deep understanding in one or more of the following areas:
- Query Processing
- Storage Engine
- SQL Operating System (SQL OS) layer (threading, scheduling, and memory management)
- High Availability
- Deep understanding of Windows Operating System level concepts such as processes, threading, memory allocation, and the network stack; understanding of how applications are affected by the above, and ability to debug same.
- Demonstrated influence outside their own immediate team without managerial authority
Experience in working with multiple teams, including coordinating large projects, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.
- Proficient programming skills using managed code such as C#/Java. Ability to read native C/C++ code to debug issues and find answers not documented.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- Troubleshooting experience in Azure SQL Database or Managed instance.
- Industry experience in software development with automation-related experience.
- Source control software such as git.
- Practical experience running large scale online systems is always an advantage.
- Familiarity withx86 and x64 assembly languages and Managed IL
- Familiarity with CodeQL, Code Coverage and other quality capabilities.
- Knowledge of various memory management designs and applications.
- Skilled with troubleshooting approaches such as a Bayesian network.
- Practical Powershell, Java, Python development experience.
- Experience with:
- AI and Machine Learning skills
- Live event streams
- State machines, Event and Health ModelsMulti-machine deployment operations.
- Large scale testing
- Kusto query language
- Data Warehousing and Reporting
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Microsoft Job Apply Link||Click Here|
Microsoft Job Selection Process
Microsoft Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Microsoft Job
- First of all, visit official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Microsoft : Click Here
About Microsoft :
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.