IBM Recruitment– Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in IBM – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IBM Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get fresher jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
IBM is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in IBM. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular IBM Recruitments notifications. People are searching for targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
IBM Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Designation||Senior Service Associate|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3-5 years in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in HR Management System.
- Masters Degree in HR
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|IBM Apply Link||Click Here|
IBM Recruitment – Selection Process
It bases IBM Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, t’ based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For IBM Recruitment
- First, visit official website of IBM i.e https://www.ibm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for IBM : Click Here
About IBM :
IBM India Business, a part of IBM Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: IBM) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.