IBM Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in IBM – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IBM Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
IBM is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Across India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in IBM. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular IBM Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Bangalore and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
IBM Recruitment Jobs – Information Details
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Description : IBM Recruitment Jobs
Your Role and Responsibilities :
As Service Delivery & Technical Lead – App Packaging, Imaging Management, Modern Desktop Management, you are responsible for the delivery of MMS services on the assigned account(s). They meet regularly with the account team (e.g, DPE, SDM, SIL, etc.) to establish interlocks and support budget management as well as monitor SLO/SLA and report monthly status to these targets. They work with the DPE to understand issues and requirements and respond to requests for new services to help grow the business. They ensure quality of service and manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost-efficient manner. The SPM provides business direction to the team of MMS personnel supporting the account. They monitor and manage Service Level performance and report attainment and potential exposures in a timely manner. They ensure client satisfaction and work to ensure client relationship is maintained. The SPM provides operational guidance and strategic direction for the service delivery team and acts as the escalation point for client and Account Team for service-related issues. The SPM possesses knowledge of strategic direction, technical awareness, financial understanding and resource management.
- Overall ownership of assigned account(s), representing all MMS Services and deliverables
- Work with Transition/Transformation manager to complete command and control resources allocation and manage relevant documentation
- Provide operational guidance and strategic direction for the service delivery team
- Focal Point for Account Team on interlock, account issues, deliverables, SLAs, etc.
Act as the escalation point for client and service related issues
- Establish overall account DOU with DPE and maintain/updates/validate DOU each year.
- Manage account specific cost model/claim codes/account PIM/account CBC (SubArch) updates and validate each year
- Establish DOU/MOU and other required governance documents with global delivery center managers for services as appropriate, to be revisited each calendar year. Also included are any account level DOU’s with other teams/competencies.
- Maintain the MMS Account Profiles database to include documentation for each assigned account, and ensure that they are updated & validated on at least a quarterly basis.
- Examples of documentation should include Account Info, Contract documents/exhibits and cost case, account specific processes, staffing model and GTS Delivery Model solution, MOUs and DOUs, MOR Reports, account demographics, RFS’s solutioned, technical documentation, meeting minutes and other information.
- Ensure SDOM Dashboard and Web information is correct for their accounts on a monthly basis.
- Translate organizational strategic plans into tactical plans, in consultation with Account Solution Leads.
- Review results of tactical plan implementation & process changes to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Analyze operational metrics to evaluate performance standards and seek solutions to improve processes where needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Knowledge of Office tools (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferred experience in Application Lifecycle Management (Application Packaging, Software Distribution, Patch Management, Image Management)
- Proficiency in account management and business administration.
- Able to interpret numbers into business performance, derive meaningful insights and crystallize actionable plans to drive results
- Deliver the numbers in every Steerco committee meetings for the clients
- Ensure all the risks are raised in a timely manner and are signed off
- Maintain constant interlocks with the client as well as the account team
- Follow agile methodologies to deliver the service in an efficient manner
- Preferred experience in new technologies such as Intune, VMWare Workspace, Windows 10.
- Good to have knowledge on Digital experience monitoring, SysTrack, Aternity, Nextthing providing workplace analysis, Persona Management
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|IBM Apply Link||Click Here|
IBM Recruitment Jobs – Selection Process
It bases IBM Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, t’ based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment Jobs
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the IBM is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For IBM Recruitment Jobs
- First, visit official website of IBM i.e https://www.ibm.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for IBM Job Opportunities : Click Here
About IBM :
IBM India Business, a part of IBM Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: IBM) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.