HP Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in HP – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for HP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
HP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in HP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for HP etc.
HP Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Technical Solution Representative|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Working independently while using standard protocol when needed to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment is used to supplement the outlined process.
- See description above successfully resolve moderate to more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty, enterprise and some mission-critical).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. ‘ Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- May act as a mentor to lower level employee working on similar hardware and software.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior skills both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer facing role, remote support, telephone, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Has recognized technical skill in the range of products supported within relevant product lines; focus more acutely on a specific product line – for example, Proliant related storage.
- Collaborates with CC and SCE peers on resolving issues.
- Knowledge and experience using Knowledge Management systems.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HP Apply Link||Click Here|
HP Recruitment Selection Process
HP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the HP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HP Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HP i.e https://www.hp.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HP Recruitment : Click Here
About HP :
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley.