HP Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in HP – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for HP Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
HP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in HP. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for HP etc.
HP Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Account Delivery Manager|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Manages expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements implementing & monitoring expense control.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for low risk projects.
- Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Contributes to account service delivery plan.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities.
- Assures compliance with HP and customer’s HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Acts as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 -3 years relevant industry experience.
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
- Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low to medium risk projects.
- Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HP Apply Link||Click Here|
HP Recruitment Selection Process
HP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the HP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HP Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HP i.e https://www.hp.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HP Recruitment : Click Here
About HP :
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley.