Hewlett Packard Enterprise Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Job Openings Openings Job Openings. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job Openings openings in Pune,Bangalore,India. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Job Openings in Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We are Providing the Job Openings information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Job Openings – Details
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Designation||Storage L1 Tech Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech or Master’s Degree|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Openings Location||Pune,Bangalore,India.|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Category||Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
- Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
- Provide Remote Storage Hardware & Software support to MC Customers, Field CE’s, Escalation Engineers, Reseller/VAR as well as L1 Engineers, Diagnose and solve the Incidents/Issues via phone and email.
- Candidate should perform the Problem resolution, Interface with Onsite Engineers, Account Support Managers, Escalation and Elevation management
- Understanding criticality of issue and business impact by demonstrating mission critical mindset & work to identify the cause of the issue in the shortest/quickest path.
- Provide immediate technical response and expertise in restoration of customer High availability environments.
- Applying systematic problem solving techniques, high quality call documentation, and superior can-do attitude.
- Develop and document clear action plans to resolve issues even where information may be limited.
- Be fully aware of the business impact of ongoing issues and thus keep customers/account team updated of all action plans and developments during the resolution process.
- Delivers timely solutions to customer issues and meets the defined SLAs for response and resolution time and other Performance metrics are met /exceeded.
- Collaboration with other cross functional groups – i.e. L2, L3 , Labs , Call Management, Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate / prepare Post Incident Reviews with ASM/Account Team as required.
- Aptitude towards problem solving and Trouble shooting skills on Tape Libraries, Library Management software, SAN connectivity, backup software etc., including log analysis
- Storage & SAN fundamentals
- Fiber channel and ISCSI technology
- HP Storage Product – Online & Nearline
- At least one Operating system
- 2-4 Years hands on experience in Service & Support on Backup/Nearline products, mainly HP enterprise level libraries, Physical Tape Libraries, Virtual libraries, Disk to Disk Backup systems, OS, Backup Software, MSL, ESL, ESL-E, VLS, D2D Gen2, B6200 etc.
- Working through complex problems which may involve Switch, SAN or Library components and require a holistic troubleshooting approach.
- 1-2 years of Field support experience preferred.
- Experience with SAN and Switched SCSI environments, Should have exposure to basic Storage concepts like RAID, SAN, NAS.
- Experience in supporting at least 2 OS in a clustered SAN centric environment.
- Experience on using HPs L&TT Tools for diagnosing, Firmware upgrades, Testing of Tape Libraries, and Library management tools like CV-TL, CV-VLS
- Experience in supporting tape drive technologies including DLT, SDLT, LTO1 to LTO5
- General knowledge of SAN Infrastructure, Blade environment, Virtual Connect, ProLiant Servers, SAN concepts, connectivity of Nearline products & solutions in SAN, Ethernet & Direct attached environment, SAN associated products including Secure Path, Business Copy, Persistent Storage Manager, Virtual Replicator.
- General knowledge of networking concepts and iSCSI protocol.
- Knowledge & understanding of Storage arrays – EVA, MSA, NAS, XP Storage.
Education and Experience:
- Possession of professional certification mandatory: A+, Server+
- Possession of professional certification within a technical field e.g: MCSE, CCNA etc. will be preferred
- Provided or led in technical support of an IT environment preferably with experience in supporting servers/networking.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|