Hewlett Packard Enterprise Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Job Openings Openings Job Openings. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job Openings openings in Bangalore,India. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Job Openings in Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We are Providing the Job Openings information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Job Openings – Details
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Designation||Software Engineer – Platform software|
|Experience||3 – 12 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Openings Location||Bangalore,India.|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Category||Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Very strong programming experience in C, data structures
- Strong Operating System experience with embedded RTOS, Linux OS, kernel, device tree, device drivers, yocto
- Good CPU architecture understanding, ARM64/32 platforms, x86 platforms, assembly languages
- Experience in boot loaders (uBoot, UEFI, bootloader etc), debugging using JTAG
- Broad bring up, hardware issue triage, troubleshooting activities.
- Experience in memory – Flash, DDR, EEPROM
- Experience in I2C, PCIE, SPI, PSU, DDR Memory, Storage devices and drivers such as eMMC, SD etc.
- Experience in Interrupt, ISR , GPIO, IO Interfaces
- BSP (board support package), IO devices, Different PHYs (Marvell, Broadcom etc.), MACs and driver
- Experience in working with different types of transceivers (SFP, SFP+, QSFP, SFP28, QSFP28 etc.) and cables (AOC, DACs etc.)
- Experience in Power Over Ethernet PoE, PoE+
- Software architecture and development for board bring-up and hardware design validation
- Lower level driver software development.Diagnostics tests and driver development to verify HW each interface and devices.
- Good understanding of hardware (design documents, schematics, HW specifications etc.)
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Experience with software development tools and processes
- Experience in various phases of the software development cycle
- Strong interest and ability to conduct issues investigation and develop solutions
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong team player, able to collaborate and work with global and cross-functional teams
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Master’s degree or advance degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with GIT or comparable Revision Control software
- Experience in writing secure software
- Experience with network development tools – Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc.
- Experience with Unit Test Automation
- Experience in networking domain, networking certifications
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 3-12 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Hewlett Packard Apply Link||Click Here|
HP Recruitment Selection Process
HP Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the HP is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply HP Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of HP i.e https://www.hp.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for HP Recruitment : Click Here
About HP :
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley.