HDFC Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. HDFC Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
HDFC Bank Recruitment – More Information
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Post Name||CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||1- 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Life Insurance/Financial Services|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Operations: Identify high transacting customers and reduce the transactions of these customers a.
- Identify Depleting customers and control them b.
- Reduce or improve on Band 1 and Band 2 Customers c.
Reduce Band 1 and Band 2 Txns Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors Cash balancing and Cash bundling Processing of Retail FX postings / Gold sales/Pre Paid Cards Issuance of DD/ MC (within prescribed TAT) Executing of funds transfer/ FD closure / Account Closure Processing of Salary Uploads Custodian for teller box Custodian for cheque drop boxes Ensure error free transactions of receipts & payments.
- Retail FX transactions processing.
- Vault Custodian Ensure highest level of customer service.
- Ensure that outward clearing process is adhered to.
- ATM custodian.
- Identification of counterfeit cash and ensure adherence of process laid down by the bank
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Monitoring: Monitor large amount movements and report them as per reporting schedule a.
- If more than 1cr ensure updation on the portal.
- Identification and Closure of TOD accounts on regular basis Identification and Closure of High Cheque return customers beyond the threshold.
- All high cash transacting Band 1 & 2 accounts to be marked with a low severity memo, to ensure that cash transactions are not allowed.
- Such customers to be directed to the BM based on f4 hotkey details.
- Identification of customers regularly visiting the counter and diverting them to Direct
- Banking Channels, including customers with high cheque returns, non-maintenance of AQB etc.
- Archival back-up Local stationery management – Proper Reorder levels / Indent security stationery at appropriate reorder levels.
- Preparation of voucher batch ticket for the day.
- Processing and follow up for admin related bills/ payments Periodic exchange of keys lodged with other branch Periodic Checking of Vault Register Management of clearing/ collection cheques/ FCY cheque collections ST35 monitoring.
- Reporting: Fortnightly reporting on cash transactions over Rs.
00 lacs Report for any suspicious transactions (also maintain the AML register) FX transaction reporting on time to TAG and Treasury Mumbai before Cutoff time using FX software.
- Reporting of suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register, as per the required format and filing them Reporting of fortnightly suspense / TOD and QRS reports and filing them.
- CBDT schedules reporting to WBO before Cut off times.
- Maintenance: Filing of MC/ DD stub copies and cancelled instruments Managing the returned cheques including proper maintenance of registers and customer intimation.
- Maintenance of counter stock register (DD/MC) Maintaining Salary uploads confirmations Maintaining Gold Sales Invoice Copies Maintaining Backup tapes Maintain the records for expense vouchers/ payments to vendors/ reimbursement to staff.
- Bulk Stock Register Maintenance Printing, checking &Filing; of EOD reports (BJR/ Instruments issued/ EOD cash position etc.
- ) Maintenance of records/ register for host entry GL209 posting.
- Maintenance of Voucher Movement Register Coordinate for binding of records/ sending the same to the vendor on regular intervals.
- Ensure correct updation and verification in E-call back
- Customer Service: Lobby Management Queue handling Proper housekeeping, upkeep, etc.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank Apply Link||Click Here|
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
HDFC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further HDFC Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for HDFC Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the HDFC Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com/ to get HDFC Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the HDFC Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the HDFC Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.
HDFC Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.