GeekyAnts Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in GeekyAnts – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for GeekyAnts Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
GeekyAnts is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Applied Materials. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for GeekyAnts etc.
GeekyAnts Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Business Development Executive|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 PA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Last Date To Apply||20th May 2021|
Job Description : GeekyAnts Recruitment
- Requirement collection and business analysis.
- Implementation of company level sales strategies.
- Arranging discovery meetings with potential clients.
- Business pitch.
- Understanding and simplifying the business requirements by preparing the user flow diagrams and business requirement documents (BRD).
- Providing estimates and ballparks with the help of the technical team and design team.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Proposal preparation.
- Legal agreements – NDA, MSA, SoW.
- Project kick-off.
- Project business documentation.
- Handling the pre-sales vendor onboarding activities.
- Receiving feedback from clients.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Should be open to working in other timezones other than IST.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Great technical skills and logical thinking.
- Ability to develop good relationships with potential clients.
- Proactive and positive attitude towards potential clients.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|GeekyAnts Apply Link||Click Here|
GeekyAnts Recruitment Selection Process
GeekyAnts Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for GeekyAnts Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the GeekyAnts is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply GeekyAnts Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of GeekyAnts i.e https://geekyants.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for GeekyAnts Recruitment : Click Here
About GeekyAnts :
GeekyAnts is a young Product and Services Development company based in Bangalore. We at Geekyants do everything related to web and mobile app development and are extremely passionate about building world-class products. We are a colony of highly skilled developers and designers. We are huge contributors to the open-source community. We don’t just consider ourselves as coders or designers, but as innovators who love to come up with new stuff that helps not only us but everyone in the community.