Flipkart Careers Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flipkart. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart etc.
Flipkart Careers Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Roles and Responsibilities For Flipkart Careers
- To build responsive, scalable and performant web and mobile applications.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems.
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across Flipkart.
Essential Skills For Flipkart Careers
- Knowledge of React, React Native and Redux frameworks is a plus
- Should possess great problem solving skills, can understand the requirements on the field and map them effectively to sustainable solutions
- Should have sound knowledge of computer science fundamentals, object-oriented programming, and possess excellent debugging and analytical reasoning skills.
- Ready to explore newer technologies to make development process easier.
- Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX Designers and Backend Engineers to implement front end solutions.
- Able to solve problems independently, taking ownership of the projects you work on.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Flipkart Apply Link||Click Here|
Flipkart Careers Recruitment Selection Process
Flipkart Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Flipkart is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Flipkart Careers Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Flipkart i.e https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Flipkart Careers Recruitment : Click Here
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.