Ericsson Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Ericsson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
|Qualification||BSc/MSc/BE / MCA|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
About this opportunity:
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to bring to bear our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 varied colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering a resourceful, balanced, and connected world.
What you will do:
- Install, configure, and maintain switches, servers, firewalls, and hard drives.
- Review and supervise the deployment of software patches and updates.
- Supervise, diagnose, and resolve complex network and computer system issues.
- Manage and administer servers, networks, and applications such as DNS, FTP, and Web.
- Maintain internal network structure of a data center by managing routers and keeping them running.
- Solve network systems to identify and fix performance issues.
- Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data center.
- Provide solutions to complex problems on the integration of various technologies.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of network administration and firmware integration.
- Understand technical requirements (General Requirements) as specified in the platform document
You will bring:
- RHCE certification, VMWARE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE OR VMWARE PROFESSIONAL, CKA
- Shell Scripting or equivalent scripting knowledge or experience.
- HW : Experienced in HW configuration using Utilities, Storage configuration, ILO, Managing FW, NW connection, Preferably in (HPE Gen9 and above, HPE Synergy 12000, RIAD).
- Knowledge of Cabling: Types of cables and its application.
- OS Installation : Installation utility, Disk partitioning, Network configuration, Kickstart Installation, Jenkins.
- Storage : Configuration, FW management, Preferably : EMC and HPE 3Par/ Primer.
- Operating System : Linux or equivalent Linux, Linux processes and jobs, File mounting and unmounting, Hard link/ soft link, Configure Teaming, Package management, YUM repot, NFS mount, OS firewall.
- Networking : NTP, DNS, Identify Network issues and fix, VLAN.
- Working experience in operation and maintenance of firewall and routers.
- CCNE certification
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ericsson Apply Link||Click Here|
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals.