Ericsson Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Ericsson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Why Join Ericsson?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
- Plan the implementation of the OSS domain product (Network Management System) configuration/integration work
- Implement product configuration. Complete integration and migration work!
- Responsible for end-to-end integration for OSS domain along with acceptance.
- End to end technical understanding of NMS solution under OSS domain
- Explore new technology/technical areas and grow within a team who shares knowledge and enables competence build, Plan integration implementation
- Write codes and scripts in accordance with the requirement specification or delegate to the SW-Developer, Complete integration delivery
- Prepare integration testing and define system, module, and acceptance test cases and run test cases according to test specifications
- Perform fix – Begin of nodes, networks and/or systems to help isolate and resolve sophisticated faults
- Address based on process review (inputs, actions and encouraged results) when an integration problem is presented
- Support the Root Cause Analysis of Integration problems
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Project Managers to identify and drive improvements.
- Support FNI and Trials of OSS domain.
- Drive integration improvements in analysing the processes, methods, and tools with regards to performance and quality
You will bring:
- 3-6 years of telecom experience
- Demonstrated ability: OSS hands on experience [Network Management System]
- Good hands-on experience on Red Hat Linux system admin knowledge.
- Able to deploy network management product on native and cloud hardware.
- Good knowledge in Red Hat Open stack or any other cloud administration
- Basic knowledge of DevOps technologies (docker / Ansible / Kubernetes / Python)
- Good understanding of software installation / upgrade / migration.
- Working experience in Telecom domain and Technologies. Preferred will be NMS/EMS domain, however other telecom technologies can be considered.
- Understanding of different Mobile network technology (2G/3G/4G/5G/Core)
- Prior experience in Telecom OSS products from any vendor Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei : NetAct, M2000, Any other OSS.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering
- Min years of experience: 2-5years experience of deploying system tests and leading testing team.
- Domain experience: OSS
- Creating & innovating skills and applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ericsson Apply Link||Click Here|
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals.