Electronic Arts Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Electronic Arts – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Electronic Arts Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Electronic Arts is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Electronic Arts. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Electronic Arts etc.
Electronic Arts Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Electronic Arts|
|Experience||2 + Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What a Product Analyst will do in our team:
- Partner with our global data counterparts to set up robust telemetry for our mobile games and ensure the studio team is equipped with data for live operations.
- Work with game Product Managers to analyze the impact of features and live services within the game and provide clear, understandable, and applicable recommendations to affect future iterations.
- Explore player behavior patterns in our data to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
- Model trends in our data using different analysis techniques to predict how new content and campaigns will affect the economy, its performance, and our players.
- Promote a data-informed culture within the studio and influence product decisions through the lens of data.
- Bring advanced analytics techniques (e.g. prescriptive and predictive) to solve challenges in achieving our business goals.
Who fits the bill:
- You have 2+ years of experience doing complex quantitative analysis to help guide decisions, preferably in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce)
- Expert in relational databases (SQL) and big data solutions (i.e. Hadoop/Hive).
- Experience with using R and/or Python in an industry or academic setting
- Experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with experimental design and applied statistics in an industry or academic setting
- Experience in mobile or free-to-play games is strongly preferred
- We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
- We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Electronic Arts Apply Link||Click Here|
Electronic Arts Recruitment Selection Process
Electronic Arts Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Electronic Arts Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Electronic Arts is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Electronic Arts Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Electronic Arts i.e https://www.ea.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Electronic Arts Recruitment : Click Here
About Electronic Arts :
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
What We Do In fiscal year 2018, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $5.15 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Need for Speed™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™.