Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Delhi Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Designation||RA – CYB – Security Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 1.5 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Role & Responsibility:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react and its concepts.
- Developing and implementing front/backend end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Writing scripts for service quality analysis, monitoring and operation
- Implementing automation tools and scripts for Security tools and process Automation.
- Open to learn and understand new technologies and advancements in Security Domain.
- R&D on various security tools, threats, advancement, gaps, and finding in security and compliance domain.
Required skill Sets:
- At least 1-1.5 years of working experience in react.js, redux, sagas and latest React Hooks.
- At least 1-1.5 years of working experience in either Nodejs, Python (Flask) Or other backend framework for API development.
- In-depth knowledge of react life cycle methods, Server-side rendering and lazy loading.
- Must have a knowledge of REACT tools including React Dev tools, webpack, polyfills, bable etc.
- Must have good understanding of HTML, CSS and Other pre-build UI components like Google Material UI, React Bootstrap etc.
- Must have Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha, Jest and Enzyme.
- Must be an individual contributor who will be effective in delivering results, assume personal responsibility for achieving outcomes and work effectively with little direction.
Nice to have skill sets:
- Familiarity with software release management and deployment (Git, CI/CD)
- Nice to have some experience in AWS, Jenkins and shell scripting.
- Good to have some experience in information security or related field.
- Good to have some understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Good to have some Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.