Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
|Job Location||Bangalore , India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Business Strategy and Operations|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience
- MS/BS in CS or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of JAVA ,Micro service ,Spring ,Mango Db ,ReactJS/Ext JS/Angualr JS, XML, , REST
- Quick learner with strong technical and analytical (problem solving) skills
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming
- Strong Design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You have demonstrated skills in all the following areas:
- JAVA ,Micro service ,Spring ,Mango Db,ReactJS/Ext JS/Angualr JS, REST
- Understanding of asynchronous programming concepts
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills. Ability to “think in code” and discuss ideas and algorithms is a requirement.
- Follows development standard methodologies like TDD, Code Reviews and owns Automated tests to ensure quality.
- Past experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Considered a big plus – Excellent design and development skills in network management domain (knowledge of TCP/IP, switching, routing), SNMP.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cisco Apply Link||Click Here|
Cisco Job Openings 2022 Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Job Openings 2022
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Job Openings 2022
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Appliation Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hi Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Job Openings 2022 : Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.