Barclays Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai. .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with COE, business and technology colleagues, building strong working relationships with key business users.
- Participate in the design, documentation and testing of solutions to assigned user stories
- Work with users, business analysts and development leads to ensure requirements for stories are well-understood and feasible
- Participate in Agile Sprint ceremonies and all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, unit/integration testing)
- Perform in-depth Root Cause Analysis (RCA) into application/system issues
- Provide 3rd level support of the production and non-production environments
- Contribute to the delivery of BAU/KTLO projects in collaboration with teams across Barclays, to supporting quarterly releases/fixes
What we’re looking for:
- A degree in a technical, science, engineering, or mathematical discipline (preferred but not essential)
- Basic experience in;
- Should have worked on ETL Technologies for banking application
- Hands on experience in Abinitio ETL
- Business analysis experience in Credit lending industry
- Track record of delivering high-quality deliverables
- Successful team management
- Wide range of proven analytical ability
- Experience on a number of IT and Business projects (not necessarily gained in a Financial services environment)
- Java ,Unix and Big data/Hadoop Technologies : HDFS, MapReduce,Yarn, Hive, Hbase, Spark/2
- Git/Stash for source and version control, Autosys for batch control and Team City/ Nexus for build/deployment
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Development using agile tools e.g. JIRA, Git,Team City, Agile Central.
Beginner knowledge of;
- Design patterns, object-oriented design principles and/or database design fundamentals.
- DevOps tools (CI/CD), source control, unit and integration testing, continuous integration, release management, and other software development practices
- Conceptual knowledge of SQL for data analysis.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Excellent communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate at all levels and build sustainable relationships
- A strong analytical/problem solving mind-set
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task in a highly pressurised support environment
- Able to work within a high performing team and contribute to overall objectives/best practice
- Always ready to learn and explore new areas w.r.t. technology
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Barclays Apply Link||Click Here|
Barclays Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank.