Bajaj Electricals job: Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Bajaj Electricals – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Bajaj Electricals Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Bajaj Electricals is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, MH, IN. So, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Bajaj Electricals. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Bajaj Electricals etc.
Bajaj Electricals job – More Information
|Company Name||Bajaj Electricals|
|Designation||Dy. Manager/ Manager International Sales Job Code|
|Qualification||Graduate / B.E. Electrical|
|Experience||3 to 6 years in International sales|
|Job Location||Head Office, Mumbai|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bajaj Electricals job – Job Description:
Job Title: Dy. Manager/ Manager International Sales Job Code
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Department/ BU: Exports
Location: Head Office, Mumbai
Reporting To: International Sales Team Lead
Organizational Description: Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of ₹4987 crores (FY 19-20), is a part of “Bajaj Group”. Bajaj Electricals’ business includes Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We have 18 branch offices across different parts of the country besides being supported by a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480 customer care centers. To increase our global footprint, Bajaj Electricals has also set up offices in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals is driven by Gandhian set of values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Our current leaders carry forward this legacy while evolving for the future. “Inspiring Trust”, our tagline, is something that we associate with and try to fulfil in our everyday endeavors. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.
Job purpose & Scope: Sales and marketing of Bajaj Products in SEA & SA. Global Market Research, International Pricing, Channel Management, Brand Development.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Export Marketing: Market research, Planning market entry strategy, Competitors analysis, Shortlisting Channel Partners to build business, Pitching/ Listing Products as per market requirement , International Travelling, Participation In International Trade Fairs ; Business Development From Generating Enquiry To Conversion Of Deal. Responsible to build a direct customer connect for business. Responsible for Pricing & Promotion activities for the product.
2. Co-ordinations: Internal: Coordinating with concern SCM/Vendors/ Logistics/ Marketing for smooth flow of export orders. External : Keeping track of competition business, connect with competition channel partners, tracking marketing activities in the allotted geography
3. Sales Target/Profit: Achieving sales target & budgeted profit for business as per given market geographies.
4. Customer Satisfactions: Collecting feedback from the markets once the product distributed in the overseas markets
Essential Qualification: Graduate / B.E. Electrical
Desired Qualification: MBA / PGD – International Business, Marketing
Experience: 3 to 6 years in International sales
Industry Preference: Consumer durable, FMCG
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Bajaj Electricals Apply Link||Click Here|
Bajaj Electricals job Selection Process
Bajaj Electricals Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Bajaj Electricals job
Coming to Salary Package the Bajaj Electricals is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Bajaj Electricals job
- First of all, visit official website of Bajaj Electricals i.e https://www.bajajelectricals.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cognizant Job : Click Here
About Bajaj Electricals:
“Enhancing quality of life and bringing happiness with sustainability”
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company with a turnover of ₹4,987 crores (FY 19-20) is a part of Bajaj Group. Bajaj Electricals business is spread across – Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, and EPC (Illumination, Transmission Towers and Power Distribution). With 20 branch offices and approximately 500 customer care centres, we are scattered in different parts of the country. We also have a presence in premium home appliances and cookware segments with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
But to know Bajaj Electricals, one must understand our core principles. We get a Gandhian set of values by our founding father, Jamnalal Bajaj which our current leaders follow and aim to carry forward, as a legacy. Our tagline ‘Inspiring Trust’ is a value we strongly associate with and try to fulfil in our everyday endeavours. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing change in the society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) division rests on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programmes.
To increase our footprint globally and in India, we have partnered with reputed brands from across the world to give you the best possible services. BEL has marketing arrangements with and Securiton of Switzerland for Luminaires, Delta Controls of Canada for Integrated Building Management Systems, Greystone of Canada and Magnum Energy of the USA for Wired and Wireless Sensors, DiUSA and Midea of China for Fans, and Morphy Richards of UK for Appliances. Bajaj Electricals has also invested in Starlite Lighting for manufacturing energy-saving lamps (CFL). With such a vast portfolio under our banner, we have managed to touch lives at every juncture.