Concentrix Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Concentrix – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Concentrix Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Concentrix is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Concentrix. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Concentrix, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Concentrix Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Bangalore, India. Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Concentrix Job Openings – Information Details
|Designation||Associate, Media Design/Development|
|Experience||2 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Develop design solutions based on client requirements with consideration for the proper technologies, tools, and development processes
- Develop visual design mock-ups and other visual components based on requirements
- Translate visual concepts accurately to visual screens and the user interface
- Develop efficient files to ensure ease of transition to production
- Develop interactivities and web-based solutions in HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery
- Develop game-based, scenario-based, and/or simulation-based learning solutions
- Review developed work with the script/storyboard and style guide to ensure compliance with design/development standards
- Package e-learning courses as SCORM/AICC
- Preferred experience with one or more of the following:
- Applying responsive web design and user experience principles to the design
- Developing rapid e-learning course content using Articulate Storyline, Vyond, and other tools as necessary on projects
- Creating appropriate infographics and motion graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects) and other tools as necessary on projects
- Good understanding of game-based learning and gamification
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Strong capacity for testing and troubleshooting developed output
- Extensive PC literacy; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, and Excel); experience with SharePoint preferred
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to sharpen design/development skill sets and expand upon them
- Ability to work independently or within a highly collaborative environment with other designers and developers, as well as team members with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, meet timelines on deliverables, and work well under pressure
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Concentrix Apply Link||Click Here|
Concentrix Openings Selection Process:
Concentrix Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Concentrix Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Concentrix is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Concentrix Openings
- First of all, visit official website of Concentrix i.e https://www.concentrix.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Concentrix Openings : Click Here
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across six continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.