AON Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AON Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AON Hewitt Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
AON Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore, India .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AON Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for AON Hewitt etc.
AON Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Analyst II – Content Management|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Banglore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Work Description/Role Summary:
- Manage the sales content knowledge sharing workflow to ensure that content is centralized and shared in a brand compliant format enabling colleagues to bring the best of Aon to their clients.
- Keep content up to date, relevant and complete, liaising with stakeholders around the business and archiving old content.
- Help develop the system and content governance approach
- Previous content management experience or knowledge sharing platform desirable
- The content/knowledge manager is responsible for overseeing all knowledge-related activities, including the management, capturing, sharing and accessibility of content/knowledge assets.
- He/she is required to work alongside stakeholders, internal and external, to promote and optimize the usage of the organization’s knowledge assets.
- As a Knowledge Manager, you will help define the content/knowledge management strategy. The role will focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high quality content for client facing colleagues.
- Encouraging a culture of knowledge-sharing and collaborative workflow among departments and project teams
- Ensuring that employees are sure of the content/knowledge management processes, including the purpose of doing so, through accurately and helpful documentation of processes.
- Making sure that the right Content/knowledge goes to the right people, and that this information is promptly applied to business activities
- Helping capture new Content/knowledge with the usage of Oracle Content management (OCM) and Oracle Sales Accelerator
- Monitor progress and learning processes by keeping track of engagement, project outcomes and other metrics
- Providing relevant coaching, training and support to champion a knowledge management culture
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience is desirable.
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated with confidence to work largely unassisted once trained
- Experience of content management and/or knowledge sharing platform preferred
- Knowledge of financial or professional services preferred
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to provide insight and recommendations.
- Strong adherence to timelines
- Good listening skills
- Pro-actively support other teams, and colleagues, explore synergies and share knowledge
- Must possess “can-do” attitude
Mandatory Skills (Specialized)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Oracle suite of products desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle content management (or other best in class CMS, such as Adobe DAM) highly desired
Good To Have :
- Networking skills to internally network and explore synergies, and build professional relationships with requestors
- Good logical reasoning and analytical thinking power
- Project management experience
- Project teams and extensive interaction with internal clients.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|AON Hewitt Apply Link||Click Here|
AON Openings Recruitment Selection Process
AON Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AON Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AON Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For AON Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AON Hewitt i.e https://www.aon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for AON Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About AON Hewitt :
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.
Industry Leading Global Resources
Our industry-leading global resources, technical expertise and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries. Aon was ranked by A.M. Best as the No. 1 global insurance brokerage in 2009, based on brokerage revenues, and voted best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary and best captives manager in 2010 by the readers of Business Insurance.