Ansys Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ansys India – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ansys India Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ansys India is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ansys India. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ansys India etc.
Ansys India Recruitment 2022 – More Details
|Company Name||Ansys India|
|Designation||R&D Verification Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs software product testing and investigates possible causes of problems according to the company’s overall development and testing processes.
- Helps to analyze requirements and develops tests suitable for new features within the appropriate environment.
- Specifies and writes test plans. Creates, updates, and modifies existing tests, as necessary.
- Performs functional, application, regression, and performance tests in a manual and/or automated test environment.
- Detects and writes software defect reports and enhancement requests.
- Understands and reproduces product defects and works with developers to determine the best resolution.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of testing initiatives.
- Works in various computing environments: Windows, Linux, VM’s, Compute Clusters, Cloud
- Maintains customer trust by testing products that represent the voice of the customer
- Performs other duties as assigned to improve the overall quality of Ansys products
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical, Civil, or Aerospace Engineering or bachelor’s with 2 years related experience.
- Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages: Python
- Experience with software development processes
- Experience with Windows, and Linux operating systems
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical, Civil, or Aerospace Engineering
- Familiarity with meshing and solver products such as Fluent-Meshing, Fluent, CFX, Workbench Meshing, etc. is desirable
- A thorough and careful approach to work; close attention to detail and quality
- Ability to establish good working relationships with development, testing, software quality assurance and support staff
- Genuine passion for testing and quality assurance
- General skills in planning and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, diverse, distributed, and dynamic team
- Familiarity with computer-aided software engineering tools and the associated engineering principles
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ansys India Apply Link||Click Here|
Ansys India Recruitment Selection Process
Ansys India Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ansys India Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ansys India Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ansys India is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ansys India Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ansys India i.e https://www.ansys.com/en-in
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ansys India Recruitment : Click Here
About Ansys India :
Founded in 1970, Ansys employs more than 4,400 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.