Amdocs Recruitment: – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amdocs – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amdocs Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amdocs is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amdocs. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amdocs etc.
Amdocs Recruitment – Information Details
|Job Location||Pune, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Perform Development & Support activities for Data warehousing domain
- Understand High Level Design, Application Interface Design & build Low Level Design.
- Perform application analysis & propose technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues
- Perform Development & Deployment. Should be able to Code, Unit Test & Deploy
- Creation necessary documentation for all project deliverable phases
- Handle Production Issues (Tier 2 Support, weekend on-call rotation) to resolve production issues & ensure SLAs are met
All you need is…
- Should have very clear understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
- 3+ Year Hands-on experience on Spark/Databricks
- 3+ Years Hands-on experience in SQL, Unix & advanced Unix Shell Scripting
- Experience in GIT, SVN, Build Tools like Ant, Maven etc.
- Hands on file transfer mechanism (NDM, sFTP etc)
- Knowledge of Schedulers
Good to have:
- Hands-on Experience or working knowledge of Snowflake
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Ni-fi
- Experience of working on Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) Data Warehousing Environment
- Willingness to learn all data warehousing technologies & work out of the comfort zone in other ETL technologies (Datastage, Oracle, Mainframe etc). Hands on working experience is a plus
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amdocs Apply Link||Click Here|
Amdocs Job Selection Process
Amdocs Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Amdocs Job
- First of all, visit official website of Amdocs i.e https://www.amdocs.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Amdocs : Click Here
About Amdocs :
Amdocs’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.