Amazon Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Job Openings – Information Details
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
- Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
- Understand trends related to Amazon business and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth. Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines. Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required. BE from a top tier institution.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience with at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Exposure to data mining tools like SQL,SAS, SPSS, R etc
- Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, dynamic pricing, demand modeling, game theory and customer/product segmentation
- Experience with e-commerce, retail or marketing analytics would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Job:
Amazon Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Amazon Job:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Check here for more Software Jobs: Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.