Airtel Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Airtel – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Airtel Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Airtel is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Airtel . We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Airtel etc.
Airtel job – Information Details
|Designation||Retail Store Manager|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Description – Airtel job:
About the role – Manage an entire airtel store and provide a delightful experience to customers while driving Sales targets, with adherence to pre-defined guidelines
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop store strategies to expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Ensure a consistent, quality store experience for customers: customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient
- Drive sales of various airtel plans, plan upgrades & products – my airtel app, WYNK, airtel TV etc.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, disciplining, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintain inventory levels of airtel assets – SIM cards, dongles, Wifi devices
- Ensure adherence to pre-defined airtel SOPs to run store operations smoothly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights
- Customer centricity while taking all decisions
- Ability to drive large teams towards specific objectives
- Ability to monitor store transactions
- Digital Savvy, ability to manage digital assets
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Airtel Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process for Airtel job:
Airtel Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Airtel job
Coming to Salary Package the Airtel is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – Airtel job:
- First of all, visit official website of Airtel i.e https://www.airtel.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Airtel Job : Click Here
About Airtel :
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com