Accenture Job: Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Accenture – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Accenture Job Openings. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in Accenture plz go to accenture careers and apply.
Accenture is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Accenture. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Accenture, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Accenture Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas) and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Accenture Job – Information Details
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization|
|Salary||not disclosed by recruiter|
|Experience||from 2 to 4 year(s) of Experience|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Analytics & BI|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Description for Accenture Job
CN – Strategy – MC – SC&O – S&P – 07
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Title: SC&O S&P
• In-depth understanding of sourcing and procurement fundamentals coupled with 2-4 years of consulting / industry experience across sourcing direct commodities, supplier development, supplier risk management, procurement operating model design / implementation and procure to pay process transformation
• Experience in a consulting firm and global exposure is desirable
• CG&S,Oil & Gas ,Automotive,Telecom or FMCG industry experience would be preferred
• An analyst in the Sourcing and Procurement team within the Capability Network (CN) in Accenture would be a part of globally diverse consulting team entrusted with the task of delivering sourcing and procurement engagements for clients across industries.
• The analyst is expected to work as part of a global team to support sourcing and procurement engagements, such as sourcing direct/indirect categories, conducting spend analyses / market intelligence, identifying cost reduction or process improvement opportunities, zero based budgeting, supplier relationship management and risk strategy etc.
Qualifications: MBA from Tier1 B School and/or BE/B.Tech from Tier 1 engineering institutes Knowledge and skill requirements: • Assist in developing business case for sourcing and procurement driven programs • Ability to identify, evaluate and prioritize sourcing opportunities through in-depth spend analysis • Conduct effective category specific secondary market research (including supply market dynamics, demand trends, industry cost structures, Porter’s 5 forces analysis) and develop meaningful recommendations • Ability to support execution of various stages of strategic cost reduction, zero based budgeting and operations value transformation programs • Assist in developing category specific sourcing strategies • Effectively analyze and evaluate vendor proposals (RFI/ RFQs/RFPs) and present findings • Assist in setting direction for supplier relationship management and risk evaluation programs • Assist in developing procurement operating model and sourcing and procurement process frameworks • Familiarity with sourcing and procurement related modules of ERP systems (SAP, Ariba) or business intelligence tools such as Emptoris, Zycus, Sievo would be an added advantage • Knowledge of MS Access, SQL would be an additional advantage • Excellent data analytics / data interpretation and presentation skills are essential • Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must • Should have good project and people management skills Additional information: NA Skill/Operating Group Sourcing and Procurement [Operations] Level Analyst Location Bangalore / Gurgaon/Mumbai Travel Percentage Expected travel could be anywhere between 0 and 100%
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Accenture Apply Link||Click Here|
Accenture Job Selection Process
It bases Accenture Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Coming to Salary Package the Accenture is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Accenture Job
- First, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://Accenture.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Accenture Job : Click Here
About Accenture :
“At Accenture, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Accenture’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Accenture Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.