Accenture Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Accenture – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Accenture Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Accenture is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Accenture. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Accenture etc.
Accenture Recruitment – Details
|Experience||Fresher & Experienced|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Description :
Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
Key Responsibilities :
- Design Develop and configure software systems to meet the client requirements
- Should work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile sdlc development experience
- Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements
- Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same
Technical Experience : Must to Have Skills:
- Resource should have minimum 4 yrs of hands-on experience in Java Development and Amazon Web Services
- Resource should have hands on in Spring, Hibernate, REST API
Professional Attributes :
- Very strong communication skills both oral and written
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very strong presentation skills ability to work under pressure
Additional Information : Base location is bengaluru, Client loc is Bengaluru, Shift timings 11am-8pm
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Accenture Apply Link||Click Here|
Accenture Recruitment Selection Process
Accenture Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Accenture Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Accenture is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Accenture Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.accenture.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Accenture Recruitment : Click Here
About Accenture :
Accenture plc, incorporated on June 10, 2009, is a professional services company serving clients in a range of industries and in geographic regions, which include North America, Europe and Growth Markets. The Company is engaged in providing management and technology consulting services. The Company’s segments include Communications, Media & Technology; Financial Services; Health & Public Service; Products, and Resources. Its services and solutions include Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. The Accenture Strategy provides a range of strategy services focused on areas, such as digital technologies; enterprise architecture and applications; Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and enterprise value; information technology (IT); security; mergers and acquisitions; operations; advanced customer services, and talent and organization. The Accenture Consulting provides industry insights and management and technology consulting capabilities. The Accenture Digital provides digital services across three areas, including Accenture Interactive, Accenture Mobility and Accenture Analytics. The Accenture Technology comprises two primary areas: Technology Services, and Technology Innovation and Ecosystem. The Accenture Operations provide business process services, infrastructure services, security services and cloud services, including the Accenture cloud platform. The Company provides intelligent automation services and digital advertising services. The Company provides companies with a comprehensive offering across content creation production and distribution. It enables creative asset production across format types, including motion, photography and augmented reality.
As at 30 September 2019, Accenture had a market capitalisation of A$80.8 billion and total assets of A$981.1 billion.
We operate in more than 33 markets across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East.