Red Hat Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Red Hat – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Red Hat Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Red Hat is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Red Hat. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Red Hat etc.
Red Hat Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Summary For Red Hat Recruitment:
The Red Hat Employee Experience Design (EXD) Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Quality Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will write new and optimize existing test automation scripts and frameworks. You’ll also work on the analysis of the non-deterministic failures, ways to reduce them, and report bugs and defects. This team is home to some of the most well-known faces in the international QE community and will set you up for an exciting and rewarding software development engineer in test (SDET) journey. Our team culture will encourage you to come up with innovative solutions to problems and allow you to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Test new features and ensure fast feedback for developers
- Create and maintain testing artifacts
- Write automated test scripts, analyze test results and identify and file bugs accordingly
- Test bugs and write bug reproducers
- Write performance tests scripts
Required Skills For Red Hat Recruitment:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
- Knowledge of HTTP communications
- Understanding of testing concepts, functional testing, API testing, and regression testing
- Keen observation skills and attention to detail
- Motivated with the ability to take direction and work well as part of a team
- Interest in learning new technologies; problem-solving skills
- Intermediate decision making skills in day-to-day development
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Red Hat Apply Link||Click Here|
Red Hat Recruitment Selection Process
Red Hat Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Red Hat is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Red Hat Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Red Hat i.e https://www.redhat.com/en
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Red Hat Recruitment : Click Here
About Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.